We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error with toolbar

I have a teegrid with drang and drop enabled and it works fine. I have added the toolbar by settings the property ShowToolbar to true. After that the toolbar is shown bu the drag and drop doesn't work anymore. If I look the console of internet explorer I find the following error when I select a row in the treegrid:
SCRIPT5007: Cannot get 'nodeType' reference of a null or undefined reference.
File: jquery-1.10.2.min.js, riga: 3, colonna: 5680
Can you help me?
Best regards.

3 Replies

MK Mahalakshmi Karthikeyan Syncfusion Team September 10, 2015 11:38 AM UTC

Hi Cosimo,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused.

For your kind information, we were not able to reproduce any issue in enabling and disabling the Toolbar with drag and drop enabled. Please find the code example for details.

<ej:treegrid ID="Treegrid"

//…

AllowDragAndDrop="true">

<ToolbarSettings ShowToolbar="true"           

ToolbarItems="add,edit,delete,update,cancel,expandAll,collapseAll" />

</ej:treegrid>

We have also prepared a sample based on this, and you can find the sample under the following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120187/ze/DragAndDrop1633125927

But we faced an issue while selecting row with disabling any particular item in toolbar. We have also logged and fixed this issue regarding this. If your requirement is related to this issue ,please follow-up with  the support incident that has been created under your account to track the status of this. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards,

Mahalakshmi K.

CC Cosimo Carbonelli September 11, 2015 07:13 AM UTC

Hi,
my problem is not on disabling or enabling the toolbar with drag and drop enabled. I have the javascript error while selecting a row when there is the toolbar, I haven't disabled any item of the toolbar, I have just set ShowTolbar=true. I wait for the service pack 2.
Thanks.
Best regards.

MK Mahalakshmi Karthikeyan Syncfusion Team September 11, 2015 11:45 AM UTC

Hi Cosimo,

We have not faced any issue while selecting a row when the toolbar is enabled/ disabled. Please follow up with the incident which has been created under your account already for further status.

Regards,

Mahalakshmi K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon