We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Message could not be processed 32 code line in the designer.

Hi,

I have this problem when open project with a gradient component (ProgressBar in this moment) and I have an error in the designer window.

This error:
Message could not be processed 32 code line in the designer. For more detailed information, see the task list. The code within the method ' InitializeComponent ' is generated by the designer and should not be edited manually. Remove any changes and try to reopen the designer.

This is the error reported:

32 Me.PrgTry.BackGradientStartColor = System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(CType(CType(209, Byte), Integer), CType(CType(211, Byte), Integer), CType(CType(212, Byte), Integer))

Software: Visual Studio 2015 Professional and :NET FrameWork 4.5 (but I have this error with .NET 4.6)

1 Reply

ST Saravanan T Syncfusion Team September 8, 2015 12:31 PM UTC

Hi Clod,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are able to reproduce the reported behavior with “ProgressBarAdv”. Hence a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards,
Saravanan T

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon