We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Silverlight Schedule Control in a Lightswitch Application

Hello

I would like to add Scheduler for Silverlight control in a Lightswitch application, however I'm in doubt Binding process.

Could provide us an example? I think it would be useful even for the binding of other controls.

Victor Perez

5 Replies

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team September 7, 2015 12:54 PM UTC

Hi Victor,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

We have created a separate incident for this query, please login with the following link for further follow-up.

Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,

Vigneshkumar R

AC Al Calderon January 5, 2016 01:29 AM UTC

I would like to use this as well.

Guidance would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team January 5, 2016 12:10 PM UTC

Hi Calderon, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

We do not have direct support for adding SilverLight Schedule in LightSwitch application and we have already considered this as a feature request and it will be implemented in any of our upcoming release.

As of now your requirement can be achieved by creating user control. We have created a sample in LightSwitch application by adding Silverlight Schedule control and also we have bound item source from the screen. Please refer the sample below.

Sample Link: Schedule_LightSwitch

If the sample does not meet your requirement, please provide us more information along with screen shot (if possible). It will be very helpful for us to analyze on it and provide you the possible solution.

Regards, 
Nijamudeen M.

AC Al Calderon February 4, 2016 09:38 AM UTC

Thank you for the sample that you posted, it proved to be very helpful.

However, I do have another question:  Is there a way to set the reminder to default to ThirtyMin from within the XAML?

Thank you,

Al Calderon

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team February 5, 2016 10:51 AM UTC

Hi Calderon

As of now we don’t have any direct support to add reminder value in the xaml page and your requirement can be achieved by adding reminder value in the AppointmentCollectionChanged event. We have prepared sample for the same and please find the sample in the below link.

Sample Link: Schedule_LightSwitch

We can add reminder value as per your requirement once lightswitch extension support provided to the schedule control. As mentioned before lightswitch extension support for schedule will be implemented in any of our upcoming main release.

Note: In the above sample we have used below code snippet to add the reminder value.

void schedule_AppointmentCollectionChanged(object sender, System.Collections.Specialized.NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)

{

var sched = sender as SfSchedule;

if (sched.Appointments.Count > 0)

{

if(e.Action.ToString()=="Add")

{

sched.Appointments.Last().ReminderTime = ReminderTimeType.ThirtyMin;

}

}

}

Regards

Vigneshkumar R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon