We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

issue with grid and tab control

Hi, I am having a problem with using the DataBoundGrid and TabControl together. I have a grid which has two header rows. Whenever I place the grid on a tab in the tabControl only one of the header rows shows up I have tried to get both rows to show up but still havent figured it out. If I drag the grid off the tab then both header rows show up again. I have also tried this using the Microsoft TabControl and the same thing happens. Does anyone know what is going on here and if there is anything I can do to fix this behaviour. Thanks

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 19, 2004 01:15 PM UTC

Are you freezing your extra header row? If not, maybe it has been scrolled off the visible part of the grid. Here is a sample that seems to work OK. What are you doing differently? Forum12014_9594.zip

NI Nicola March 19, 2004 03:51 PM UTC

Thanks Clay, I looked at the project and the only thing I was doing differently was setting the header rows to be frozen in the constructor instead of in the form load method. I switched this and it now works fine.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon