We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

I want to display only vertical scroll bar only

<div ng-init="getListofAccessGroup()" e-scrollsettings-width=null id="securityGrid" ej-grid e-datasource="data" e-columns="columns" class="gridStyle" e-allowresizing="true" e-allowkeyboardnavigation="true" e-allowscrolling="true" e-allowsorting="true" e-toolbarsettings-showtoolbar="true" e-toolbarsettings-toolbaritems="tools" e-editsettings-allowediting="true" e-editsettings-allowadding="true" e-editsettings-allowdeleting="true" e-minwidth="990" e-isresponsive="true" e-scrollsettings-height="{{maximumGridHeight}}" e-actioncomplete="actioncomplete"></div>

Query 1
I  am  working with angular js and mvc and I want to display only vertical scroll bar but still is display horizontal scroll bar

query 2 

many time vertical scrollbar color becomes white so user will not able to see vertical scrollbar 

Attachment: New_folder_(4)_7b05b9a1.rar

1 Reply

SA Saravanan Arunachalam Syncfusion Team September 4, 2015 11:24 AM UTC

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Query 1: display only vertical scroll bar but still is display horizontal scroll bar

We have a property “minWidth” of Grid which is used to enable the horizontal scrollbar automatically while resizing the browser window less than the specified minimum width of the grid. 

If you no need to show the horizontal scrollbar, we suggest you not to set the “minWidth” property of Grid. 

Query 2: many time vertical scrollbar color becomes white

The issue may occur for not referring the themes and scripts files corresponding to the product version. Please ensure that you have referred to the corresponding themes and scripts files or Product Version.

If the issue still persists, then please share the following details.

1.        Essential studio product version.

2.       The value of “{{maximumGridHeight}}" variable.

3.       If you have added any external functionalities to the Grid at initial render share those code example.

Regards,
Saravanan.A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon