We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

FilterBar on SfDataGrid

Hi,

I'm new to the use of SyncFusion controls but I wonder if there is a possibility to get a filterbar on the SfDataGrid?

This feature is present on the GridDataControl but this isn't present on the SfDataGrid. I am wondering what the reason is for its absence... It is no option for me to use the GridDataControl because I need the incremental loading and IEditableObjectSupport features of the SfDataGrid.

Does anyone know a way to (enable or) mimic this (visual) feature on the SfDataGrid? (Or for that matter let GridDataControl use incremental loading and IEditableObjectSupport )

7 Replies

JG Jai Ganesh S Syncfusion Team August 28, 2015 11:37 AM UTC

Hi Remco,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

We have analyzed your query. We are working on the Feature for “Filter bar support in SfDataGrid” already. This feature will be available on our upcoming Volume 3, 2015 release by the end of September 2015, tentatively. We will update you once the release is rolled out.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thank you,

Jai Ganesh S

RE Remco August 28, 2015 02:28 PM UTC

Hi Jai,

That's very good news! I will find my way around in the meantime.

Thank you for this information.

Regards,
Remco

JG Jai Ganesh S Syncfusion Team August 31, 2015 04:57 AM UTC

Hi Remco,

Thank you for the update.

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.

Thank you,

Jai Ganesh S

RE Remco October 4, 2015 04:39 PM UTC

Hi Jai,

I downloaded the new release 2015 Vol 3 but unfortunately the feature “Filter bar support in SfDataGrid” is not present.

Can you give me any update about the status of this feature?

Regards,
Remco

JG Jai Ganesh S Syncfusion Team October 5, 2015 10:12 AM UTC

Hi Remco,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Due to some complexities which we had found while integrating the feature, we have postponed the availability of Filter Bar feature for SfDataGrid in our 2015 Volume 4 release. We appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,

Jai Ganesh S

RE Remco March 10, 2016 03:06 AM UTC

Hi Jai,

Currently I have installed Essential Studio 2015 Vol 4 version 13.4.0.63 but I still can't find this feature. So I was wondering what the current state of the feature 'Filter bar support in SfDataGrid' is? 

Thank you and regards,
Remco

SV Srinivasan Vasu Syncfusion Team March 10, 2016 10:52 AM UTC

Hi Remco,

We regret to inform you that due to some technical reasons we were not able to include this FilterBar support in SfDataGrid” feature for our 2015 Volume 4 release and we have implemented this feature in our source which will be available in our upcoming release Volume 1 and it will be rolled out by the end of March 2016.

Regards,

Srinivasan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon