We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

FilterBar on SfDataGrid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

120067 Aug 27,2015 03:25 PM Mar 10,2016 05:52 AM WPF 7
Tags: SfDataGrid
Remco
Asked On August 27, 2015 03:25 PM

Hi,

I'm new to the use of SyncFusion controls but I wonder if there is a possibility to get a filterbar on the SfDataGrid?

This feature is present on the GridDataControl but this isn't present on the SfDataGrid. I am wondering what the reason is for its absence... It is no option for me to use the GridDataControl because I need the incremental loading and IEditableObjectSupport features of the SfDataGrid.

Does anyone know a way to (enable or) mimic this (visual) feature on the SfDataGrid? (Or for that matter let GridDataControl use incremental loading and IEditableObjectSupport )

Jai Ganesh S [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 28, 2015 07:37 AM

Hi Remco,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

We have analyzed your query. We are working on the Feature for “Filter bar support in SfDataGrid” already. This feature will be available on our upcoming Volume 3, 2015 release by the end of September 2015, tentatively. We will update you once the release is rolled out.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thank you,

Jai Ganesh S

Remco
Replied On August 28, 2015 10:28 AM

Hi Jai,

That's very good news! I will find my way around in the meantime.

Thank you for this information.

Regards,
Remco

Replied On August 31, 2015 12:57 AM

Hi Remco,

Thank you for the update.

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.

Thank you,

Jai Ganesh S

Remco
Replied On October 4, 2015 12:39 PM

Hi Jai,

I downloaded the new release 2015 Vol 3 but unfortunately the feature “Filter bar support in SfDataGrid” is not present.

Can you give me any update about the status of this feature?

Regards,
Remco

Replied On October 5, 2015 06:12 AM

Hi Remco,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Due to some complexities which we had found while integrating the feature, we have postponed the availability of Filter Bar feature for SfDataGrid in our 2015 Volume 4 release. We appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,

Jai Ganesh S

Remco
Replied On March 9, 2016 10:06 PM

Hi Jai,

Currently I have installed Essential Studio 2015 Vol 4 version 13.4.0.63 but I still can't find this feature. So I was wondering what the current state of the feature 'Filter bar support in SfDataGrid' is? 

Thank you and regards,
Remco

Srinivasan Vasu [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 10, 2016 05:52 AM

Hi Remco,

We regret to inform you that due to some technical reasons we were not able to include this FilterBar support in SfDataGrid” feature for our 2015 Volume 4 release and we have implemented this feature in our source which will be available in our upcoming release Volume 1 and it will be rolled out by the end of March 2016.

Regards,

Srinivasan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;