We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Tab into empty grid

'ello

If I tab into an empty datagrid, and press the up/down arrow key (to try to go to the add new item row), I get the following exception:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException was unhandled
  _HResult=-2146233086
  _message=-1 out of range 0 to 1
  HResult=-2146233086
  IsTransient=false
  Message=-1 out of range 0 to 1
Parameter name: index
  Source=Syncfusion.SfGrid.WPF
  ParamName=index
  StackTrace:
       at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.ScrollAxis.DistanceRangeCounterCollection.CheckRange(String paramName, Int32 from, Int32 to, Int32 actualValue)
       at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.ScrollAxis.DistanceRangeCounterCollection.GetNextVisibleIndex(Int32 index)
       at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.ScrollAxis.PixelScrollAxis.GetNextScrollLineIndex(Int32 index)
       at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Grid.GridSelectionController.GetNextRowIndex(Int32 index)
       at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Grid.GridSelectionController.ProcessKeyDown(KeyEventArgs args)
       at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Grid.GridSelectionController.HandleKeyDown(KeyEventArgs args)
       at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Grid.SfDataGrid.OnPreviewKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.UIElement.OnPreviewKeyDownThunk(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)

Thanx
Hein

1 Reply

JS Jayapradha S Syncfusion Team August 21, 2015 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Hein,

We are sorry about the inconvenience.

We are able to reproduce the reported problem. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Jayapradha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon