We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Tab in Detail Template Grid

Hi Team,

I'm using the ejTab on the Detail Template of my grid and tried to replicate the codes based on your demo. I have two tabs, one contains a template data and the other is a grid. If i don't use the tab, they work just fine. However if I add the tab, the details wouldn't show any more. I'm probably missing a minor detail in here but I don't know what.
view
javascript

2 Replies

LO Lory replied to Lory August 19, 2015 09:55 PM UTC

Hi Team,

I'm using the ejTab on the Detail Template of my grid and tried to replicate the codes based on your demo. I have two tabs, one contains a template data and the other is a grid. If i don't use the tab, they work just fine. However if I add the tab, the details wouldn't show any more. I'm probably missing a minor detail in here but I don't know what.
view
javascript

The image doesn't seem to be working. I've attached the file instead.

Attachment: tab_in_Detail_Template_Grid_4a2912ed.rar

SN Sasikala Nagarajan Syncfusion Team August 21, 2015 03:53 AM UTC

Hi Lory

We have analyzed this query and we are unable to reproduce the reported issue in our side. We have prepared the simple sample based on this please get the sample from below location

Sample

Please check with the given sample, if still you are facing problem please provide more information about your issue or else reproduce the issue in given sample and revert us. This will help us to provide you a better solution.

Please let us know if you have further queries,

Regards,
Sasikala Nagarajan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon