We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Binding DataTable to GridControl got an exception(Entry point was not found)

Hi
I want to bind a DataTable to GridControl ,but get an exception, The code as below(C#):
this.gridControl1.RowCount = table.Rows.Count;
this.gridControl1.ColCount = table.Columns.Count;
this.gridControl1.PopulateValues(GridRangeInfo.Cells(1, 1, gridControl1.RowCount, gridControl1.ColCount), table);
When run to the first code, I will get an exception that is Entry point was not found,table is a DataTable which is not null.
Could you help me solve this issue? Thank you

1 Reply

AK Adhikesevan Kothandaraman Syncfusion Team August 20, 2015 02:25 PM UTC

Hi Ying,

Thank you for your interest in our Syncfusion products.

We tried to replicate the reported issue in our side, but we could not able to reproduce it. The reported issue will occur when your application does not have the correct entry point. Please refer to the below information.

*The common language runtime is unable to locate an application entry point (typically a Main method) in an executable assembly. The application entry point must be a global or static method that has either no parameters or a string array as its only parameter. The entry point can return void, or it can return an Int32 or UInt32 exit code. An application assembly cannot define more than one entry point.

please refer to the following msdn link for more details about this kind of exception(and how to overcome it).

Link:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.entrypointnotfoundexception(v=vs.110).aspx

If you can replicate the scenario in your simple sample or modify the attached sample, it will be more helpful to us for provide the accurate solution.

Sample:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119967/ze/GridControl1185190963

Please let me know your concern,

Regards,
Adhi.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon