We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Add Check Box at the beginning column of Grid with multiple selection

Hi Team,

I was about to create a grid with check boxes at the start of grid with multiple selection. When I create a simple grid without check boxes it working fine.
But the moment I introduce a Check box to grid. It shows only headers not the data with it and when try to inspect the element. I got this error

Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'replaceChild' on 'Node': parameter 1 is not of type 'Node'.    ej.web.all.min.js:10

please suggest something on this. REally not able to figure out whats going on.

Regards,
Amey

1 Reply

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team August 17, 2015 10:01 AM UTC

Hi Ameya,

We have analyzed the reported issue. We have tried reproducing the issue with checkbox column as both bound and unbound column. We are sorry to let you know that we are unable to reproduce the issue at our end.

So could you please share the below requested details with us which will be helpful for us to assist you accordingly.

1.       Grid rendering code
2.       If you have bound the checkbox column from dataSource, please share your dataSource details
3.       Else, if you have bound a template column for adding checkbox to grid, please the code corresponding to template.
4.       Please expand the script error obtained in the browser console(stack trace) and share the screenshot with us.

We have already discussed on “Selecting multiple records in grid using checkboxes” in our Knowledge base documentation. So please refer the below link for adding checkboxes to grid.

Knowledge Base Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/kb/3180/how-to-perform-multiple-row-selection-using-checkbox-in-a-grid

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Regards
Ragavee U S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon