We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DropDownList OnValueSelect event is not fired

Hi,

OnValueSelect event is no fired.

I attach my project, the dropdownlist is in "Informes/InformeSemanal".

Thanks

Attachment: WebForms_ControlOperaciones_b3e0f1cc.zip

3 Replies

SS Saranya Sivakumar Syncfusion Team August 17, 2015 06:40 AM UTC

Hi Manolo,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your shared sample and found that you have missed to refer “ej.webform.min.js” file in your application. In order to perform post back we must refer the webform script file as shown in the following code snippet.

<code>

<script src='<%= ResolveUrl("~/Scripts/jquery-1.10.2.min.js") %>' ></script>

<script src='<%= ResolveUrl("~/Scripts/jquery.easing.1.3.min.js") %>' ></script>

<script src='<%= ResolveUrl("~/Scripts/jquery.globalize.min.js") %>' ></script>

<script src='<%= ResolveUrl("~/Scripts/jsrender.min.js") %>' ></script>

<script src='<%= ResolveUrl("~/Scripts/ej/ej.web.all.min.js") %>' ></script>

<script src='<%= ResolveUrl("~/Scripts/ej/ej.webform.min.js") %>' ></script>

</code>

For your convenience we have modified the sample and the same can be downloaded from the following location.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119923/ze/WebForms_ControlOperaciones_b3e0f1cc1311273703

Also we are having Knowledge Base documentation regarding this issue and the documentation link can be found below.

http://www.syncfusion.com/kb/2523/how-to-resolve-the-non-triggering-issue-of-server-side-events

Please let us know if you have further concern.

Regards,

Saranya.S

MA Manolo August 31, 2015 07:46 AM UTC

Argh! Sorry, I forgot add this reference.

Thanks

SS Saranya Sivakumar Syncfusion Team September 1, 2015 05:27 AM UTC

Hi Manolo,

Thanks for your update.

We are happy to hear that your issue has been resolved.

Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Regards,

Saranya.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon