We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Access dictionary in document.DocumentInformation

Hello,

Is it possible to get and set  the dictionary property in DocumentInformation?
i have this code:

PdfLoadedDocument document=new PdfLoadedDocument("file.pdf");
PdfDocumentInformation docInfo=document.DocumentInformation;

at run time(in bedbug) i can see the properties i need to change in docInfo.Dictionary but i can't find a way to access the dictionary and change it.

Another question:
I am trying to get an attachment from a pdf and its working  fine when i created the attachment with "Syncfusion pdf" but when i try to an attachment from a pdf i created with "aspose", the attachment count is zero(when i open the same file with adobe pdf i can see and open the attachment).

Thanks.

1 Reply

KK Karthik Krishnaraj Syncfusion Team August 11, 2015 07:29 AM UTC

Hi Shenhav,
Thank you for using syncfusion products,

Is it possible to get and set  the dictionary property in DocumentInformation?

i have this code:

PdfLoadedDocument document=new PdfLoadedDocument("file.pdf");

PdfDocumentInformation docInfo=document.DocumentInformation;

at run time(in bedbug) i can see the properties i need to change in docInfo.Dictionary but i can't find a way to access the dictionary and change it.

Yes it is possible, We have created simple sample inorder to access document information, can you please check with the below sample and let us know whether your requirement is fulfilled.

Sample Link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119885/ze/AttachmentsWF612780818

I am trying to get an attachment from a pdf and its working  fine when i created the attachment with "Syncfusion pdf" but when i try to an attachment from a pdf i created with "aspose", the attachment count is zero(when i open the same file with adobe pdf i can see and open the attachment).

We can able to reproduce the issue with “Attachment count is zero for Aspose generated document” and suspect this to be defect. We have created issue report for this internally and it will be included in upcoming Volume 3 release which is expected to be available in end of september.

Thanks,
Karthik.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon