We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Connection with Olap Client

Hello,

I am trying to do the basic connection that you show in the Olap client example. Sorry if my question is quite simple but I'm noob on this.

So, I think I'm fulfilling wrongly the web.config file becase when I run the website I have the following mistake:

Because in the example does not specify anything I just copied the code (changing to the name of my solution) at the end of the document:

Errors underlined says that:
  • In service: attributes are not valid. 
  • in endpointBehaviors: that the secondary element "endpointBehavior" is not valid.

I also have tried deleting this part of the code, and in that case, when I run the website as you indicate in the example (Olap client: getting-started) It looks like trying to load the client but finally does not work

I have checked if it could be something on the service, but at first sight looks that is working fine:

So, there are the reasons which let me thing that I am not situating the code in the right place of the web.config file. I hope it's more or less clear.

Do you know how can I solve my problem?

Thanks in advance.

(Let attached my web.config file) 

Attachment: Web_94729a5a.zip

6 Replies

DA Daniel August 7, 2015 11:35 AM UTC

It looks like some images don't load properly, I put it available here:

• Trying to load without tag service

• After fail the load without service:

• Service working fine:

DA Daniel August 7, 2015 12:45 PM UTC

Update:

After modify config file:

I had received a 415 error from the POST method of the client:

From what I've read, I'ts an unsopported media type for AJAX. 

Any idea about Why is happening this?

AD Alagarsamy D Syncfusion Team August 8, 2015 07:05 AM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We have created a simple sample in below link. Please host this sample and let us know whether it works. If still, it is not working, please reproduce the reported problem in the attached sample and provide us a detailed replication procedure.

Sample Link:
https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119858/ze/OlapClient_JS552459323

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Alagarsamy D.

RP Ranjani Prabhakaran Syncfusion Team August 10, 2015 08:37 AM UTC

Dear,

Thanks for your support.

I have tried to open it in 2 different computers and in both appears the message below. It means “Unexpected end of archive”.

After rebuilt the file, I have tried following the steps you mention but Visual Studio reports that the file ‘Web.config’ is not found. Visual studio also propose add new file with the same name and rename the old one, but for me it’s being impossible open the file to copy the code.

Please, send me a file which works, to be able to test.

Thanks for your support.

Kind regards.

RP Ranjani Prabhakaran Syncfusion Team August 10, 2015 08:39 AM UTC

Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 3:59 AM
To: Syncfusion Support <support@syncfusion.com>
Subject: RE: Syncfusion support community forum 119858, Connection with Olap Client, has been updated.

Dear,

Thanks for your support.

I have tried to open it in 2 different computers and in both appears the message below. It means “Unexpected end of archive”.

After rebuilt the file, I have tried following the steps you mention but Visual Studio reports that the file ‘Web.config’ is not found. Visual studio also propose add new file with the same name and rename the old one, but for me it’s being impossible open the file to copy the code.

Please, send me a file which works, to be able to test.

Thanks for your support.

AD Alagarsamy D Syncfusion Team August 18, 2015 10:59 AM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the update.

We have re-attached the sample and please find the same in the below link

Sample Link:
https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119858/ze/OlapClient_JS_96756365

Kindly check this sample and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,
Alagarsamy D.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon