We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Adding annotations to linear gauge

Hi there,

I am trying to replicate a display like the following image using the LinearGauge in WPF.

Gauge example

I can create the ranges and bar pointer fine, but I cannot work out a way to add the data label annotations (i.e. the labels that say "92%" and "53" in the image). Is there a way of doing this with the Linear Gauge?

Many thanks

Chris

4 Replies

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team August 10, 2015 05:39 AM UTC

Hi Chris,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

In the previous update we could not find the attached image, could you please update the image properly So that we can analyze on this further and provide you a possible solution.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Vigneshkumar R

CJ Chris John August 10, 2015 07:33 AM UTC

Hi there,

I have now attached the image to this message within a zip file.

Kind regards
Chris

Attachment: target_7b3d0a4b.zip

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team August 11, 2015 06:15 AM UTC

Hi Denis,

Thanks for your update.

We have used Schedule Getting Started sample with Page navigation to test memory leak issue. You can find the sample integrated with WinRT Sample browser.

WinRT Sample Location: \AppData\Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\13.2.0.34\WinRT\SampleBrowser\SampleBrowser\Schedule

And as mentioned earlier, we are optimizing the schedule memory leak in further areas and that fix will be available in our upcoming main release.

Please let us know, if you have any queries.

Regards,
Nijamudeen M.

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team August 11, 2015 06:35 AM UTC

Hi Chris,

Please ignore the previous update.

We have analyzed the provided screenshot. As of now we don’t have any direct support to
add the data label annotations in SfLinearGauge.

Please let me know, if you have any queries.

Regards,
Nijamudeen M.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon