We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Sharepoint 2013 button

Hi

I created a sharepoint 2013 client app and want to use your javascript library but got a strange effect on my page.

If I add the     <script type="text/javascript" src="../Scripts/ej.widgets.all.min.js"></script>  I get a button on my page.

Attachment: Capture_c444dff9.zip

7 Replies

HP Harikrishnan P Syncfusion Team August 8, 2015 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Steve,

We are unable to reproduce the above reported issue. We suspect that script and CSS necessary for EJ components might have not loaded properly. We have created a sample sharepoint farm solution in which EJ button control and the script file “ej.widgets.all.min.js” are added. Could you please check with it?

Sample Location: Sharepoint 2013 sample

If you are using web components alone in the project means, instead of ej.widgets.all.min.js you could use ej.web.all.js file and check whether the issue occurs or not. Please refer the following knowledge base document to know the difference between the script files

http://www.syncfusion.com/kb/4728/what-is-the-difference-between-ej-web-all-ej-widgets-all-and-ej-mobile-all-js-files

If still you face difficulties, kindly get back to us with more information about your issue and we will happy to help you.

Regards,

HariKrishnan

SM steve mangelschots August 13, 2015 12:44 PM UTC

HariKrishnan

I have included my solution the issue has something to do with the anguler module.

<script type="text/javascript" src="../Scripts/ej.widget.angular.min.js">

if this is ref the buttons shows, but i did not add it to the markup and dont want it.

Attachment: BenrSP2013_1eb579b0.zip

HP Harikrishnan P Syncfusion Team August 14, 2015 02:24 PM UTC

Hi Steve,

We are still unable to reproduce the reported issue (“Button not displaying”). Also we are unable to run the provided sample, while attempting to run the sample visual studio dialog reports that “the project is in offline mode and communication to sharepoint server is cancelled”. The ej.widget.angular file is needed only if you are using our components in Angular way. Else there is no need to include this file. Could you please provide answers for the following query?

1. Have you tried replacing the script file “ej.widgets.all.min.js” file with “ej.web.all.min.js” file? By default ej.widgets.all.min.js file will include some additional classes to all input and anchor elements. This issue might have occurred because of this. So you can resolve this by using script file ej.web.all.min.js file. Or you follow the below KB to prevent the ej.widgets.all.min.js file adding those additional classes.

http://www.syncfusion.com/kb/4951/how-to-prevent-auto-initialization-of-input-button-and-anchor-link-elements-while-including-the

1. Could you please tell us the “button” that you mentioning is EJ button or any default button? In your sample we found that you have used the ej.web.all.min.css. This file has reference to “ej.theme.min.css” and “ej.widgets.core.min.css”. This ej.widgets.core.css file has to be present one folder previous to the location where “ej.web.all.min.css” is present. So make sure the CSS file necessary for our component is loaded properly.

If still you face difficulties kindly get back to us with requested information or the replication procedure to reproduce the issue at our end. This would be more helpful for us to provide an exact solution at the earliest.

Please let us know if you have further queries.

Regards,
HariKrishnan

SM steve mangelschots August 19, 2015 09:20 AM UTC

Hi,

Changging the ref from widget.all to web.all solved my problem.
To get the sharepoint project started I think you need to change the url to you sharepoint url in the project properties.

thanks 

Steve

HP Harikrishnan P Syncfusion Team August 20, 2015 04:37 AM UTC

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your update.

We are glad to hear that your problem is resolved. Please get back to us if you need further assistance.

Regards,
HariKrishnan

VK Vijaya Kumar Vajja March 9, 2018 06:06 AM UTC

HI Harikrishnan,

I am trying to include syncfusion RTE in sharpoint application. 
Was there any sample code to check to include this in sharepoint 2013.
Also is there any sample wsp, so that we will verify.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay

IB Ilakkiya Baskar Syncfusion Team March 16, 2018 05:29 PM UTC

Hi Vijay, 
Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 
We analysed your query. We suggest you to add the code snippet in the ascx page for the RTE component. 
Please add the scripts and style files in the same page which are placed in the layouts folder. 
Please refer the sample from the below location. 
Let us know if you have any queries. 
Regards 
Ilakkiya B 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon