We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Docking manager - document state Background container

I am using the Docking manager in a grid with document state and inside the grid a have my custom control. The grid background is black but i have a white background or borderbrush behind the grid. Using the VS2015 i found this control. How can change the border's color? Which style do i have to change?

Thanks!

Attachment: L_B00C.tmp_c3b9dfbd.zip

4 Replies

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team August 6, 2015 12:00 PM UTC

Hi George,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support
We have prepared a sample according to the provided scenario. On analyzing the Border within the TabPanelAdv in the provided screenshot, we have found that the visualstyle for your application is "Office2013". In this sample, we have changed the reported border background using the TabPanelStyle in the DocumentTabControlStyle of the DockingManager. Similarly you can change the Background and BorderBrush for the TabPanel according to your need. Please have a look at our sample from the following location:
Sample:DockingNew_119830
Kindly try our sample and let us know whether this solution is helpful.
Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

GS George Sterg August 6, 2015 01:54 PM UTC

Thanks for the quick reply. I am sending you back  your sample project with my updated version of how i use the docking manager.  Using  DocumentTabControlStyle i have 2 borders with a light blue borderbrush. How can change that? I'd i like the document to be a plain border for example (eg total black, without borderbrushes, margin 0)

Attachment: DockingNewUpdated_f4f4d36c.zip

GS George Sterg replied to George Sterg August 6, 2015 01:55 PM UTC

Thanks for the quick reply. I am sending you back  your sample project with my updated version of how i use the docking manager.  Using  DocumentTabControlStyle i have 2 borders with a light blue borderbrush. How can change that? I'd i like the document to be a plain border for example (eg total black, without borderbrushes, margin 0)

Attachment: DockingNewUpdated_f4f4d36c.zip

A screenshot of my window:

Attachment: screenshot_13841875.zip

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team August 7, 2015 06:36 AM UTC

Hi George,

Thank you for your update,

We have modified a sample that tries to meets your requirement. In our sample, we have set the BorderThickness to zero for the reported two border in the TabControlExtStyle template. Now the document looks plain without any border. Please have a look at our sample from the following link:

Sample:DockingNewModified_119830

Please let us know if you have any other concerns,

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon