We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Docking manager - document state Background container

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

119830 Aug 5,2015 03:37 PM Aug 7,2015 02:36 AM WPF 4
Tags: DockingManager
George Sterg
Asked On August 5, 2015 03:37 PM

I am using the Docking manager in a grid with document state and inside the grid a have my custom control. The grid background is black but i have a white background or borderbrush behind the grid. Using the VS2015 i found this control. How can change the border's color? Which style do i have to change?

Thanks!

Attachment: L_B00C.tmp_c3b9dfbd.zip

Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 6, 2015 08:00 AM

Hi George,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support
We have prepared a sample according to the provided scenario. On analyzing the Border within the TabPanelAdv in the provided screenshot, we have found that the visualstyle for your application is "Office2013". In this sample, we have changed the reported border background using the TabPanelStyle in the DocumentTabControlStyle of the DockingManager. Similarly you can change the Background and BorderBrush for the TabPanel according to your need. Please have a look at our sample from the following location:
Sample:DockingNew_119830
Kindly try our sample and let us know whether this solution is helpful.
Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

George Sterg
Replied On August 6, 2015 09:54 AM

Thanks for the quick reply. I am sending you back  your sample project with my updated version of how i use the docking manager.  Using  DocumentTabControlStyle i have 2 borders with a light blue borderbrush. How can change that? I'd i like the document to be a plain border for example (eg total black, without borderbrushes, margin 0)

Attachment: DockingNewUpdated_f4f4d36c.zip

George Sterg
Replied On August 6, 2015 09:55 AM

Thanks for the quick reply. I am sending you back  your sample project with my updated version of how i use the docking manager.  Using  DocumentTabControlStyle i have 2 borders with a light blue borderbrush. How can change that? I'd i like the document to be a plain border for example (eg total black, without borderbrushes, margin 0)

Attachment: DockingNewUpdated_f4f4d36c.zip

A screenshot of my window:

Attachment: screenshot_13841875.zip

Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 7, 2015 02:36 AM

Hi George,

Thank you for your update,

We have modified a sample that tries to meets your requirement. In our sample, we have set the BorderThickness to zero for the reported two border in the TabControlExtStyle template. Now the document looks plain without any border. Please have a look at our sample from the following link:

Sample:DockingNewModified_119830

Please let us know if you have any other concerns,

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;