We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Using an Icon as a DataMarker

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

119756 Jul 28,2015 02:08 PM Aug 7,2015 08:24 AM Xamarin.Forms 3
Tags: SfChart
Lysa Pinto
Asked On July 28, 2015 02:08 PM

I'm using SfChart and want to use an icon (.png) as the data marker for my line series.  Is there a way to do this?  I see that you can change the shape, color, size, etc. of the data marker, but don't see a way to use an icon instead of the default shapes.  I'm currently testing in Android

Manivannan Elangovan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 29, 2015 09:23 AM

Hi Lysa,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

In our SfChart, currently we don’t have support to use icon as DataMarker. But, we can achieve your requirement by using ValueToPoint method which in avail in SfChart.

We have prepared a sample based on requirement. Please download the sample from the following location.

Sample: DataMarkerIcon

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Thanks,

Manivannan.E

Lysa Pinto
Replied On August 6, 2015 01:53 PM

Hi Manivannan,

I've implemented this in my code and it works perfectly for android!  Unfortunately, when I test for Windows phone, the icons do not show up.  Is there a specific place that these icons need to be saved in the project to allow them to work for all devices?

Thanks,
Lysa

Manivannan Elangovan [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 7, 2015 08:24 AM

Hi Lysa,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have created an incident under your Direct Trac account. Our support engineer will assist you through incident. So we request you to follow with the incident for further details.

Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link:

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Thanks,
Manivannan.E

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;