We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Using an Icon as a DataMarker

I'm using SfChart and want to use an icon (.png) as the data marker for my line series.  Is there a way to do this?  I see that you can change the shape, color, size, etc. of the data marker, but don't see a way to use an icon instead of the default shapes.  I'm currently testing in Android

3 Replies

ME Manivannan Elangovan Syncfusion Team July 29, 2015 01:23 PM UTC

Hi Lysa,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

In our SfChart, currently we don’t have support to use icon as DataMarker. But, we can achieve your requirement by using ValueToPoint method which in avail in SfChart.

We have prepared a sample based on requirement. Please download the sample from the following location.

Sample: DataMarkerIcon

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Thanks,

Manivannan.E

LP Lysa Pinto August 6, 2015 05:53 PM UTC

Hi Manivannan,

I've implemented this in my code and it works perfectly for android!  Unfortunately, when I test for Windows phone, the icons do not show up.  Is there a specific place that these icons need to be saved in the project to allow them to work for all devices?

Thanks,
Lysa

ME Manivannan Elangovan Syncfusion Team August 7, 2015 12:24 PM UTC

Hi Lysa,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have created an incident under your Direct Trac account. Our support engineer will assist you through incident. So we request you to follow with the incident for further details.

Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link:

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Thanks,
Manivannan.E

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon