We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

designer code error and bug with Calendar.SelectedDates

Hi,

In moving my project to Visual Studio 2015 I've been unable to open forms in the designer with a DateTimePickerAdv control.

Specifically, the following designer generated line of code creates the error "The designer cannot process the code at line ...":

DateTimePickerAdv1.Calendar.SelectedDates = New Date(-1) {}

Removing this line of code allows the form to be opened in the designer but the code is regenerated as above whenever the form is saved again (with any change).

I've tried setting the Calendar.SelectedDates in the designer but it isn't saved in any way. Is this a bug?

thanks,
Tim

3 Replies

ST Saravanan T Syncfusion Team July 29, 2015 12:41 PM UTC

Hi Tim,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We are able to reproduce the reported behavior. A support incident #142050 has been created under your account to track the status of the behavior. Our support engineer will assist you through incident under your Direct Trac account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,
Saravanan T

WW Wilfried Walpot August 10, 2015 06:21 AM UTC

I have something like the same issue, a problem with opening a form with a DateTimePickerAdv on it, I also get the same issue with "The designer..."

Is there any news about it?
As it seems some kind of general issue?

kind regards

Wilfried

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team August 11, 2015 12:01 PM UTC

Hi Wilfried,

We were able to reproduce the problem and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Senthil

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon