We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Migrating to Visual Studio 2015

Hi,
I just installed VS Community 2015 and I opened the solution I was working with vs2013.
All seems to work fine, the project compiles well but when I run it and I open a window that uses Syncfusion Gridview I get the exception "Impossibile can't find resource'syncfusion.grid.wpf;v13.1400.0.21;themes/syncfusion.grid.wpf;component/gridcontrol/themes/generic.xaml'."

Thanks,
Damiano

5 Replies

JG Jai Ganesh S Syncfusion Team July 21, 2015 01:43 PM UTC

Hi Damiano,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We are able to reproduce the reported issue with our SfDataGrid in VS2015 environment. This issue has been already fixed in our source and you can refer the following KB article to get more information on this issue.

http://www.syncfusion.com/kb/4818/how-to-resolve-xamlparseexception-with-vs2015-ctp-6-in-es-version-13-1-0-21

Please let us know if you require any other assistance.

Regards,            

Jai Ganesh S

DA Damiano July 21, 2015 01:59 PM UTC

Now it works.

Thanks
Damiano

JG Jai Ganesh S Syncfusion Team July 22, 2015 04:51 AM UTC

Hi Damiano,

Thank you for the update.

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.

Thank you,
Jai Ganesh S

SB Sebastian Bor November 6, 2015 01:20 PM UTC

Hi,

I get the same error but in version 10.4.0.53. 
Message=Cannot locate resource 'syncfusion.grid.wpf;v10.404.0.53;themes/syncfusion.grid.wpf;component/gridcontrol/themes/generic.xaml'.

Do you have a patch for this version as well?

Regards, Sebastian 

EM Elavarasan M Syncfusion Team November 9, 2015 10:14 AM UTC

Hi Sebastian,

We are able to reproduce the reported issue "cannot locate resource syncfusion.grid.wpf" with 10.4.0.53 version and already you have created a support incident regarding this query. So, please follow-up the incident for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Elavarasan M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon