We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Memory issue

Hi,
There is some issue with the control. When you navigating several times to the page with control the memory usage increasing each time until application be coming very unstable. Same behavior on the sample provided with the latest package.

Thanks

Attachment: 20150719_183331_f64f7b0c.zip

5 Replies

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team July 21, 2015 01:02 PM UTC

Hi Ros,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are able to reproduce the mentioned issue with” Memory leak in schedule” .We have logged an issue report on this and the fix for this reported issue will be available in our upcoming Volume 2, 2015 Service pack release which is expected to be available by end of this month (July) or else if you need patch in advance you can create incident in below link.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents/incidents/newincident

Please let us know if you have any concerns

Regards

Vigneshkumar R.

JT Jean Teneglio October 2, 2015 06:39 PM UTC

Was this fixed if so in which version????
If no will it?

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team October 5, 2015 12:56 PM UTC

Hi Jean,

Thanks for the update.

We have already optimized the memory leak in the schedule control which is included in Volume 3, 2015 release. 

Please find the following link for download.

Also, we are working to optimize the schedule memory leak in the various scenarios which will be available in our upcoming service pack release which is expected to be available by end of this month.

Regards
Vigneshkumar R

DM dieter maier-nakano October 19, 2015 07:41 AM UTC

I have the same Problem.  I use the  "Using Data Binding" technique as described in the Syncfusin Online Documentation and using SqLite to populate the ObservableCollectioni with Appointments
But using sfSchedule makes my Application unstable and unresponisve.  I hope this will be fixed because this control is not very usefull   in that state.
I 'm really waiting on the Service Pack because the recent Release has not fixed this Problem.

best regards
Dieter

SA Saravanan A Syncfusion Team October 20, 2015 10:14 AM UTC

Hi Dieter,

Please follow-up with the incident which is created for the same query for further assistance.

Link:

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents/incidents/newincident

Regards

Vigneshkumar R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon