We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

diagram1.Controller.BringForward() doesn't work

Hi,

I have bringtofront() that works fine but bringforward() doesn't work. Any idea?

Thank you.

Attachment: Video_1437048084_82cda92b.zip

3 Replies

SK Swarnesh Krishna Kumar Syncfusion Team July 20, 2015 08:56 AM UTC

Hi Blanca,
Thanks for using Syncfusion products.
We are afraid that we are not able to reproduce the reported behavior in our side. Could you please provide us more information probably by modifying the attached sample to reproduce the reported issue which will help us to analyze further and provide you a better solution?
Here we have attached a sample and video for your reference.
Here is the Sample.
Sample
Here is the Video.
Video
Please let us know if any concerns.
Regards,
Swarnesh K

BC Blanca Calderon July 20, 2015 10:54 AM UTC

Hi,

I couldn't use the sample, I have an exception.

I don't use nothing bizarre, a button with diagram1.Controller.BringForward() line, nothing more. It could be because my simbols are always in black and white? And I mix shapes, with textnodes and imported pictures.

My versión is 13.1.0.21

SK Swarnesh Krishna Kumar Syncfusion Team July 21, 2015 10:20 AM UTC

Hi Blanca,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have attached another sample which includes the BringForward and SendBackward functionality (using 13.1.0.21 dll) for your reference. If the problem still exist in your side could you please provide us more information probably sharing your code or by modifying the attached sample?
Here is the Sample.
Sample
Here is the Video.
Video
Please let us know if any concerns.
Regards,
Swarnesh K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon