We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Virtual Grid Column reorder

I would like to create a virtual grid that allows the user to reorder the columns. However I have disabled the drag cursor like this gridControl1.ControllerOptions = GridControllerOptions.All & ~GridControllerOptions.OleDataSource; because I want to handle all drag source operations. My question is that I need to provide some feedback to the user about where the column will be moved. Your grid typically show a little "I beam" between the columns show the location the column is going to go. But since I have tweaked gridControl1.ControllerOptions I do not get that. 1) Is there a way that I can have the grid draw this "I beam" even though ControllerOptions has been tweaked? 2) If not is there away I can turn off the Arrow-Drag cursor for the rows but leave it on for the column header? Note: My assumbtion is that the only way to not have the Grid show the arrow-drage thing is by tweaking the ControllerOptions

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 18, 2004 07:07 PM UTC

Moving columns by selecting them and then mousing down on the header and dragging them is controlled by the AllowDragSelectedCols property. This functionality does not depend on OLE D&D support.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon