We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Showing multiple NotifyIcons

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to show multiple Syncfusion NotifyIcons (one next to or on top of the other)? Because I am showing a NotifyIcon whenever a certain event occurs. And that event might be so frequent that it does not leave enough time for the previous NotifyIcon to disappear.
If yes, then how can I do that?

Thanks

3 Replies

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team July 13, 2015 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Guillaume,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support,

We have created the sample with the NotifyIcon which tries to meet your requirement. In our sample, we have created the NotifyIcon in Button click event, so that you can create multiple NotifyIcon according to your need. Please download the sample from the following location:

Sample:NotifyIcon_119587

Please let us know if you have any other concerns,

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

GM Guillaume Morel July 15, 2015 01:19 PM UTC

Hi Vijayalakshmi,

Thank you for your reply. But I already have what you suggested in the example. When I talked about showing multiple popups, I was expecting them to be all visible.
So you can check the attached capture for what I meant by "One on top of the other".

Thanks,

Guillaume

Attachment: NotifyIcons_50734f27.rar

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team July 16, 2015 10:30 AM UTC

Hi Guillaume,

Thank you for your update

We have modified our sample that tries to meet your requirement. To make multiple NotifyIcons to be visible , "ShowBallonTip()" function and "ShowBallonTipTime" property can be used. These properties will let us to set the time to show the BallonTip. In our sample, we have set the location of the BallonTip according to mouse position, you can change the location using the BallonTipLocation property of NotifyIcon. Kindly download the sample from the following location:

Sample:NotifyIcon_119587_Modified

Please let us know if the solution helpful for you,

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon