We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

On Expanding of the accordion it shows vertical scroollbar

Hi,

I've used accordion with auto height and used tree view in it. My intention was to set the full height of the accordion one accordion item should be opened on top whereas all other should be collapsed at bottom. It's almost working fine but i've seen another issue when clicks to expand an item in accordion it shows a vertical scrollbar which disappear soon after. I cna't figure out what is the issue with the accordion. I've used accordion in left panel of spliter which has only two panels left(accordion) right content. Please let me know what is the issue. If you could give me an example where this issue is fixed that would be awesome.

Thatnks.

Regards,
Imran Yaseen.

3 Replies

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team July 10, 2015 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Imran,

We are analyzed your query.We are unable to reproduce the issue “when clicks to expand an item in accordion it shows a vertical scrollbar which disappear soon after” in the version 13.2.0.29.We have prepared the sample based on this and please find the sample under the following location,

Sample: Sample

Could you please check the above sample? If still you face the problem, please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with replication procedure. Also, Can you please tell us which version of our product currently you are using?  This would be helpful for us to serve you.

Kindly let us know if you have further queries.

Regards,

Kasithangam

IY Imran Yaseen July 10, 2015 05:32 PM UTC

Hi Kasithangam,

Thanks for your reply. Please look into the view SplitterFeatures.cshtml i have set the accordion property with HeightAdjustMode(HeightAdjustMode.Fill) and it is now showing the scrollbar instead occupying the content area of the splitter. I'm attaching back your code with mentioned property please see the result. Also if you use HeightAdjustMode.Auto will behave the same.

Attachment: Accordion_ffd3e4e4.zip

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team July 14, 2015 11:48 AM UTC

Hi Imran,

We have analyzed your query and we are able to reproduce the issue(“HeightAdjustMode property not working properly in accordion”).A support incident to track the status of this issue has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents 

Please let us know if you have further concern.

Regards,

Kasithangam

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon