We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Can't drag tile with embedded chart

I have a set of tiles I'm displaying within a VariableSizedGridView, and in the middle of these tiles I have embedded a small sfchart.  The problem is that when I attempt to click and drag the tiles (so that I can scroll and view other tiles), I'm unable to drag if I'm clicking within the sfchart area.  Anywhere else I click (either on the tiles or next to them) and I'm able to scroll, just not when I specifically click on the chart area.  This is a problem since the chart takes up the majority of the tile's real estate.  Is there any way to disable this functionality?  Thanks.

3 Replies

SS Suresh S Syncfusion Team July 7, 2015 10:21 AM UTC

Hi Cameron,
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.
We have analyzed your query and we can achieve your requirement by setting IsHitTestVisible property as false or by setting ManipulationMode in SfChart as shown in below code snippet.
CodeSnippet 1:
<chart:SfChart x:Name="chart" IsHitTestVisible="False"/>
CodeSnippet 2:
<chart:SfChart x:Name="chart" ManipulationMode="System"/>
Note: By setting IsHitTestVisible property chart zooming and other interactive features of chart will be disabled.
Please let us know in case of any query.
Regards,
Suresh S

CF Cameron Flores July 7, 2015 02:33 PM UTC

Hi Suresh,

I used the ManipulationMode setting and it worked perfectly.  Thank you!

SS Suresh S Syncfusion Team July 8, 2015 09:40 AM UTC

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for update.

We are glad to know that issue is resolved.

Please let us know in case of any assistance.

Regards,

Suresh S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon