We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Is it possible to hide the circles so as not to cause confusion in static diagram

I explain my case get the characteristics of forms from a BD to create a workflow dynamically, but the diagram should be static and connectors and forms should not move, should not be resized

Is it possible to hide the circles so as not to cause confusion because its client requierement

Something attribute from
FlowShape, BasicShape and connector.

im working with version 13.1450.0.21 maybe a new version?

Add image attached where show circles that i want to hide

Attachment: 20150703_135709_de96efb1.rar

1 Reply

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team July 6, 2015 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Scary,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Query
Response

I explain my case get the characteristics of forms from a BD to create a workflow dynamically, but the diagram should be static and connectors and forms should not move, should not be resized

Is it possible to hide the circles so as not to cause confusion because its client requierement

Something attribute from FlowShape, BasicShape and connector.

We suggest you to set the diagramconstraints as none to make the diagram as readonly. Please refer the code snippet below

Code snippet:

$(window).load(function (e) {

$("#Diagram1").ejDiagram({ constraints: ej.datavisualization.Diagram.DiagramConstraints.None});

});

If you set the diagram as readonly, then the interaction cannot be performed in the diagram(nodes and connectors). However we suggest you to set the connector constraints as none to make the connector as readonly. Please refer the code snippet below.

Code snippet:

Connector connect = new Connector();
            connect.Constraints = ConnectorConstraints.None;

im working with version 13.1450.0.21 maybe a new version?
Please note that 13.1.0.21 is a volume 1 release version.  We request you to upgrade to the latest version 13.1.0.30.

Here is the link to download the latest version 13.1.0.30.

Link:http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/119275/essential-studio-2015-volume-1-service-pack-2-release-v13-1-0-30-available-for-download

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Shyam G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon