We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

busyindicator customization

How can i customize busyindicator color & the header text size , font, i observed that the background color is blue by default but i want a transperent busy indicator with customized color (i want to apply red to busyindicator symbol), how can i do that ?, i went through documentation but it's not clear & complete.

6 Replies

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team July 1, 2015 02:46 PM UTC

Hi Kumar,
We have prepared a sample which tries to meet your requirement.In our sample we have edited the template of the BusyIndicator header by using HeaderTemplate and also we have customized the BusyIndicator symbol and Background color by applying style
Please download the sample from the below link:
Sample link:SfBusyIndicatorWinRTSample

Kindly let us know If this solution helps
Regards,
M.Sugpriya

KK kranthi kumar July 2, 2015 04:42 AM UTC

Thanx for the sample.

KK kranthi kumar July 2, 2015 06:52 AM UTC

How can i completely disable the progress ring associated with the pdfviewer control.

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team July 3, 2015 05:47 AM UTC

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for your update.

Please find the code snippet below to suppress the visibility of Progress Ring in SfPdfViewer Control.
pdfViewer.PdfProgressRing.Visibility = Visibility.Collapsed;

We have also attached the sample in the below link which illustrates to Disabling progress ring completely in SfPdfViewer control.

Please download the sample from the below link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119497/ze/ProgressRing25316989

Kindly let us know if the sample helps to you

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

KK kranthi kumar July 3, 2015 08:42 AM UTC

IS it mandatory to supply both user password & owner password to encrypt the pdf doc, coz when i tried to encrypt the pdf by supplying only the user password the final pdf file is corrupted, can i know why?

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team July 6, 2015 12:00 PM UTC

Hi Kranthi,

We were able to reproduce the problem and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon