We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Wrong Date from 2014 (maybe more) in french

It seems that the dates are wrong in French when you click on the month drop down, see attached picture.

is there a work around or something?

Attachment: sfSchedulerWrongDate_2f3fe1c5.zip

8 Replies

JT Jean Teneglio June 26, 2015 08:52 PM UTC

Ok i've sent it a bit early, what I want to add is that the Date for today is FRIDAY (Vendredi) June 26 2015, but in the calendar (shown in the attached picture says Thursday (Jeudi) June 26, 2015

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team June 29, 2015 01:45 PM UTC

Hi Jean,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

We are not able to reproduce the mentioned issue of “Dates are wrong in calendar when using French language in schedule control”. We have created sample for the same. Please find the sample in the below link.

Sample Link: Schedule_French

Could you please modify the above sample to reproduce the issue and revert us back? So that we can analyze on the issue further and provide you a possible solution.

Please let us know if you have any concerns

Regards

Vigneshkumar R

Attachment: Schedule_French_56daaa48.zip

JT Jean Teneglio June 29, 2015 06:40 PM UTC

Here you go

Attachment: Schedule_French_a766922e.zip

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team June 30, 2015 08:54 AM UTC

Hi Jean,

We are not able to reproduce the issue in current assembly version (13.1). So could you please upgrade to current assembly version (13.1) to resolve this issue. If the problem still exist at your end, please revert us back with more information. This would be helpful for us to serve you.

Please let us know if you have any concerns

Regards

Vigneshkumar R

JT Jean Teneglio June 30, 2015 12:06 PM UTC

Are you serious, the only thing I had to do is to click on the Date drop down and see the calendar, for today it says Lundi 30 Juin (Monday  June 30) and it is suppose to say Mardi 30 Juin (Tuesday June 30) ????

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team July 1, 2015 10:51 AM UTC

Hi Jean,

We are not able to reproduce the issue in current assembly version (13.1).We have took screenshot with calendar in schedule while using current assembly version (13.1).Please find the screenshot in the below location for reference.

Screenshot: Schedule_Calendar

Could you please share the information about assembly version that you have used in your project. So that it will be helpful for us to work on this and provide a possible solution.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards
Vigneshkumar R

JT Jean Teneglio July 2, 2015 01:59 AM UTC

ok I tried (again I think) with verison 13.1 and it does work, ouff

Thanks again

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team July 2, 2015 04:59 AM UTC

Hi Jean,

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards

Vigneshkumar R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon