We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Issues with Hyperlinks

I have a couple of issues to resolve using hyperlinks in RichTextBoxAdv.

1. It seems that links require a Control-Click to activate the link.  This is not "normal" hyperlink behavior.  I would like a simple click to work.
  2. Links are automatically underlined with different colors depending on their status.  I would like this feature disabled - that is, no underlines at all.
  3. I have registered a HyperlinkClicked event handler, but when a link is clicked, I get an exception with the message, "The system cannot find the file specified."  I don't expect the system to process the link at all - I expect my handler to do all the work.

I appreciate your assistance.

2 Replies

CB Chuck Berg June 25, 2015 07:25 AM UTC

Regarding #2 - I have since learned that adding style="text-decoration: none" to the <a> tag is proper way to do what I want, but does not work.  I also see that HyperlinkAdv has an Underline property , so what I want should be do-able.  How can I access this property to set it false?

AP Arumuga Perumal S Syncfusion Team June 25, 2015 01:45 PM UTC

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

A support incident has been created under your account to tract the status of your requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards,
Arumuga Perumal S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon