We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Code behind custom Node

Hi,
I need to update some diagram symbols in order to change dynamically their aspect on the base of a kind of diagram state.
The way I found works for what concerns aspect changing and it's based on building (complex) symbols in code behind.

All works except the resize of custom built symbols which structure is based on paths added to a grid and assigned to Node content.
I attached an example:
the node AcGen base on resource path works.
the simple node Symbol01 build as explained do not resise using the resise adorners.

I tried to attach the sizechanged event in order to change dinamically the size of inner path without results.

Where's my error?
Thank you

Attachment: CustomSymbols_20150622_141525Z_5bc77307.zip

3 Replies

RA Ranjitha Amirthalingam Syncfusion Team June 23, 2015 10:36 AM UTC

Hi Domenico,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

Reported Issue: “Unable to resize the custom built symbol”.

We have analyzed the given sample .In that sample, the Stretch property is not assigned for the custom symbol (Symbol01) which causes the reported issue. We have modified the sample by setting Stretch property as Fill to resolve the reported issue. Please refer to the sample to the sample from the following link.

Sample Link:
CustomSymbols_Modified

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this,

Regards,
Ranjitha A.

DM Domenico Mozzone June 23, 2015 03:06 PM UTC

Hi Ranjitha,
thank you for your fast reply.
The provided example solves my problem.
Thank you

RA Ranjitha Amirthalingam Syncfusion Team June 24, 2015 10:38 AM UTC

Hi Domenico,