We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Generic error encountered when trying to save merged pdf

I am trying to merge a pdf that is locked with a certificate signature (using acrobat reader), and I am running into an error.  This error occurs regardless of whether I use streams or PDFDocument and append to do the merge.  The error always occurs when the Save function is called.  I would like for it work, and if not at least have a mechanism to detect up front that the document cannot be merged.  The code that I used is part of the attached zip; also, the pdf file that I used to test this failure is part of the zip too.
Attachment: Locktest_33b85741.zip

1 Reply

KK Karthik Krishnaraj Syncfusion Team June 17, 2015 09:42 AM UTC

Hi Jobin,
Thank you for using syncfusion products
We were able to reproduce the problem and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Karthik.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon