We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Tab Glitch in Google chrome

Hi,
I modified sample from another post you sent me to show you a problem with the Tab Control in Google chrome (and only with that browser it seems).
I created a page with about 12 tabs and many controls inside. The page is inside the directory tab and named format2.html
In the load of page I set the content as a tab control like the other you provided me.
The glitch is that in Google chrome there is some time before rendering the tab control and the page is loaded without the style as a <ul> <li> page and then the styles are applied.
This is a strange behaviior.
There is a workaround for this?

Thanks in advance

Andrea Perazzolo

Attachment: tab_modified1696369573_a9598932.zip

1 Reply

HP Harikrishnan P Syncfusion Team June 12, 2015 01:58 PM UTC

Hi Andrea,

We can overcome the reported issue (“in Google chrome there is some time before rendering the tab control and the page is loaded without the style as a <ul> <li> page and then the styles are applied.”) by setting visibility as hidden for the Tab element. Once the Tab element is rendered we can make the element visible. Please refer the below code,

[HTML]

<div id="defaultTab" style="visibility:hidden">
<ul>
<li>
</ul>
</div>

$("#defaultTab").ejTab();

//Make the element visible
                $("#defaultTab").css("visibility", "visible");

Please let us know if you have further queries.

Regards,
HariKrishnan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon