We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

AutoFormat for DateTimePicker in DateTime column of GridGroupingControl

Hi!

I have a DateTime column in a GridGroupControl.

In edit mode I automatically get a DateTimePicker, which is really nice. How can I change the AutoFormat of this DateTimePicker?

Thanks

Jürgen

3 Replies

KN Kavitha Narayanan Syncfusion Team June 12, 2015 11:35 AM UTC

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for using syncfusion product.

We request you to provide following details.

1.Update us the type of Autoformat that you are requesting for DateTimePicker.

2. Whether you would like to use custom CSS for DateTimePicker (or) need to apply the same Autoformat to DateTimePicker, which is set to Grid? I.e. AutoFomat of Grid is “Office 2003 Blue”, then same needs to apply to datepicker?

Please explain the details. So that we can analyze based on that also and provide you better solution and let us know if you have any other queries.

Regards

Kavitha N.

JS Juergen Schmitz June 12, 2015 01:01 PM UTC

Hi!

1. "Office 2003 Blue"
2. Yes, I want to apply the same AutoFormat from the Grid also to the DateTimePicker.

Thanks
Jürgen

KN Kavitha Narayanan Syncfusion Team June 15, 2015 11:21 AM UTC

Hi juergen,

We considered this “Autoformat for DateTimePicker in DateTime column for gridgrouping control” as an issue and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards

Kavitha N.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon