We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Chartdatapoint xbindingPath not visible in Android

Hi,

I'm facing a problem with the series xbindingPath as a string value on Android.
It shows al value as '0', but the actual value is a string(month).

Here the source:

In the viewmodel:

ChartSaldos = new ObservableCollection<ChartSaldo>();
                        foreach (var item in model.ChartSaldosList)
                            ChartSaldos.Add(new ChartSaldo{Month = "Jan", Value = 80});

In the view:

series.SetBinding(ChartSeries.ItemsSourceProperty, new Binding("ChartSaldos"));
            series.XBindingPath = "Month";
            series.YBindingPath = "Value";
            series.BindingContext = Model.ChartSaldos;

This problem only exists on the Android, IOS and WP8 does work.
Can someone help me?

3 Replies

YP Yuvaraj Palanisamy Syncfusion Team June 12, 2015 06:26 AM UTC

Hi Rlk,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed the reported issue with different scenario and we are unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end. Could you please check with the sample from the following location? If you still you face the problem, please revert us with the modified sample along with your application replication procedure. This would be helpful for us to serve you better.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119364/ze/ViewModel-256314396

Please let us know if you require further assistance, we are happy to assist you.

Thanks,
Yuvaraj P

RI RIk June 17, 2015 07:53 AM UTC

Dear Yuvaraj,

Thank you for your sample, i'm still facing the problem the difference is that my data is a  ObservableCollection and 
comes from a webservice so the data is not direct available on the constructor of the chart

YP Yuvaraj Palanisamy Syncfusion Team June 17, 2015 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Rlk,                                                                         

Based on your application we have created a sample which contains the ItemsSource as ObservableCollection and we are adding the data dynamically not from constructor, but the provided data labels loading properly in X axis. Please find the sample from the following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119364/ze/Sample-42975785

If you still face the problem, please share the following information, so that it will be help to reproduce the issue from our side.

1.       Series Type (Like Column, Line, Bar…)

2.       Primary axis type (CategoryAxis, NumericalAxis or DateTimeAxis)

3.       Syncfusion Xamarin Studio version.

4.       Xamarin.Forms version

5.       The device name which you used to test.

Thanks,

Yuvaraj P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon