We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XAML Documentation

Hello guys, I am playing with the charts. I want to make all the view part on Xaml, but I haven't found the documentation or how it have to be. it would be fantastic if you can help me with that

thank you

7 Replies

YP Yuvaraj Palanisamy Syncfusion Team June 4, 2015 02:22 PM UTC

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Currently we are working on UG documentation and we will publish it as soon as possible, until then please create an incident for your requirements, we are happy to assist you. Regarding the samples in XAML page, we have create "Multiple Charts” page using XAML designing under ChartSample demo and we will migrate the designing to XAML for all the samples in future. Also we have prepared the simple sample using XAML page for your reference, please find it from the following location,

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/137803/SimpleSample-984085512.zip

Please let us know if you require further assistance, we are happy to assist you.

Thanks,
Yuvaraj P

AL Alexander June 4, 2015 02:49 PM UTC

Hi Yuvaraj

thanks for the quick response, I hope you have it soon, You almost hit my doubt  with the example, if it's not much trouble how the property  minimum and maximum is assigned to NumericalAxis?

I suck transcribing c# in xaml

thanks for your time and patience

YP Yuvaraj Palanisamy Syncfusion Team June 5, 2015 10:49 AM UTC

Hi Alexander,

We would like to let you know that Minimum and Maximum properties are nullable in NumericalAxis, and currently there is a bug in Xamarin to set the nullable properties in XAML, please refer the following Xamarin bugzilla defect report regarding this. Until this issue is fixed please make use of the workaround. We can set those properties as shown in the below code snippet.

[XAML]

<chart:NumericalAxis.Maximum>

<x:Double>50</x:Double>

</chart:NumericalAxis.Maximum>

<chart:NumericalAxis.Minimum>

<x:Double>-50</x:Double>

</chart:NumericalAxis.Minimum>

Xamarin bugzilla link - https://bugzilla.xamarin.com/show_bug.cgi?id=24910

Please let us know if you require further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,
Yuvaraj P

AL Alexander June 5, 2015 04:47 PM UTC

Thank you for your help, I am understanding better how it works, my boss requested me make an example of each of your charts. Maybe I keep asking more

YP Yuvaraj Palanisamy Syncfusion Team June 8, 2015 01:45 PM UTC

Hi Alexander,

We have created sample for all the Chart types using XAML page. Please find the sample from the following location.

Sample : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119317/ze/Xaml-Sample1943488197

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this, we are happy to assist you.

Thanks,
Yuvaraj P

AL Alexander June 16, 2015 05:01 PM UTC

Hi Yuvaraj

Thanks that hepls me a lot

Very thanks for your work and effort 

YP Yuvaraj Palanisamy Syncfusion Team June 17, 2015 08:39 AM UTC

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the update.

We are very happy to assist you and please let us know if you need any further assistance on this. 

Thanks,
Yuvaraj P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon