We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PdfBookmark doesn't seem to support "GotoR" actions

I open correctly a pdf which contains a table of contents (Bookmarks).
I parse bookmarks, but when I arrive on bookmark that has an action GotoR... Action and Destination properties has null value.
If I use debugger to analyse the PdfLoadedBookmark instance, In private members, I see that the action is well GotoR.
There is any solution to access to this "private" member value ?
I miss something with bookmarks ?

Thx

2 Replies

PA Pascal June 2, 2015 06:07 PM UTC

((Syncfusion.Pdf.Primitives.PdfString)new System.Collections.Generic.Mscorlib_DictionaryDebugView<Syncfusion.Pdf.Primitives.PdfName, Syncfusion.Pdf.Primitives.IPdfPrimitive>(((Syncfusion.Pdf.Primitives.PdfDictionary)((Syncfusion.Pdf.Primitives.PdfReferenceHolder)new System.Collections.Generic.Mscorlib_DictionaryDebugView<Syncfusion.Pdf.Primitives.PdfName, Syncfusion.Pdf.Primitives.IPdfPrimitive>(((Syncfusion.Pdf.Primitives.PdfDictionary)new System.Collections.Generic.Mscorlib_DictionaryDebugView<Syncfusion.Pdf.Primitives.PdfName, Syncfusion.Pdf.Primitives.IPdfPrimitive>(bookmark.Dictionary.Items).Items[2].Value).Items).Items[1].Value).m_object).Items).Items[1].Value).Value

I find at this place, the expected value : the filename targetted by the bookmark

KK Karthik Krishnaraj Syncfusion Team June 3, 2015 03:25 PM UTC

Hi Pascal
Thank you for using syncfusion products,
We have analyzed your issue with “Destination and action property is null when action is Goto”, I have attached a simple sample in which the Destination property of the bookmarks is present, whereas the Action property is null. We are analyzing on this and we will update more details regarding this issue on June 5, 2015.
Sample Link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119293/ze/BookMark-1719426028
Thanks,
Karthik

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon