We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Mono Project

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

11928 Mar 18,2004 06:53 AM May 27,2009 08:05 AM General Discussion 7
Tags: General Discussion
Doug
Asked On March 18, 2004 06:53 AM

Do you know if Syncfusion is supported with the Mono project? http://www.go-mono.com/ Thanks! Doug

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 19, 2004 01:25 AM

Since it extends Windows Forms, I''d be highly surprised if it did.

Daniel Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 19, 2004 09:24 AM

Doug, We have never done any official & complete testing with Mono. Considering that their Windows Forms support is not finished, we don''t think that any of the Syncfusion UI products will work with Mono. ExcelRW and Grouping may work but we have not tested these yet. Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Suite. Best regards, Daniel Syncfusion

Simon Morley
Replied On June 30, 2005 04:27 PM

Daniel, Will syncfusion be doing any official and complete testing with mono once their windows forms support is complete? >Doug, > >We have never done any official & complete testing with Mono. Considering that their Windows Forms support is not finished, we don''t think that any of the Syncfusion UI products will work with Mono. ExcelRW and Grouping may work but we have not tested these yet. > >Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Suite. > >Best regards, >Daniel >Syncfusion

Daniel Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 2, 2005 09:35 AM

Hi Simon, We would like to support Mono. However, the total time required to ensure complete support would be a big factor. If we can get it done reasonably quickly we probably will do it. At this time point we are not sure yet. Thanks & best regards, Daniel >Daniel, > >Will syncfusion be doing any official and complete testing with mono once their windows forms support is complete? > >>Doug, >> >>We have never done any official & complete testing with Mono. Considering that their Windows Forms support is not finished, we don''t think that any of the Syncfusion UI products will work with Mono. ExcelRW and Grouping may work but we have not tested these yet. >> >>Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Suite. >> >>Best regards, >>Daniel >>Syncfusion

raja
Replied On May 26, 2009 09:40 AM

hi there

i am using SyncFusion v 5...

do you officially tested syncfusion UI with Mono ?

what is the progress on mono support?

seems its been a long time you commited that you will be start supporting mono but i am still seeing you guys are lagging on the same.

may i know the exact status about your mono support becasue we have a plan to develop a product using Syncfusion UI bundle before that i would like to ensure that latest SyncFusion supports MONO.

Eagerly waiting for your Supporting words :-)

Thanks
Raja

raja
Replied On May 26, 2009 09:41 AM

hi there

i am using SyncFusion v 5...

do you officially tested syncfusion UI with Mono ?

what is the progress on mono support?

seems its been a long time you commited that you will be start supporting mono but i am still seeing you guys are lagging on the same.

may i know the exact status about your mono support becasue we have a plan to develop a product using Syncfusion UI bundle before that i would like to ensure that latest SyncFusion supports MONO.

Eagerly waiting for your Supporting words :-)

Thanks
Raja

Ramani S [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 27, 2009 08:05 AM

Hi,

We regret for the delay in updating this.

We do not support Syncfusion with mono project as of now. We will update you if we start implementing this in future.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Ramani

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;