We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Mono Project

Do you know if Syncfusion is supported with the Mono project? http://www.go-mono.com/ Thanks! Doug

7 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 19, 2004 06:25 AM UTC

Since it extends Windows Forms, I''d be highly surprised if it did.

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team March 19, 2004 02:24 PM UTC

Doug, We have never done any official & complete testing with Mono. Considering that their Windows Forms support is not finished, we don''t think that any of the Syncfusion UI products will work with Mono. ExcelRW and Grouping may work but we have not tested these yet. Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Suite. Best regards, Daniel Syncfusion

SM Simon Morley June 30, 2005 08:27 PM UTC

Daniel, Will syncfusion be doing any official and complete testing with mono once their windows forms support is complete? >Doug, > >We have never done any official & complete testing with Mono. Considering that their Windows Forms support is not finished, we don''t think that any of the Syncfusion UI products will work with Mono. ExcelRW and Grouping may work but we have not tested these yet. > >Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Suite. > >Best regards, >Daniel >Syncfusion

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team July 2, 2005 01:35 PM UTC

Hi Simon, We would like to support Mono. However, the total time required to ensure complete support would be a big factor. If we can get it done reasonably quickly we probably will do it. At this time point we are not sure yet. Thanks & best regards, Daniel >Daniel, > >Will syncfusion be doing any official and complete testing with mono once their windows forms support is complete? > >>Doug, >> >>We have never done any official & complete testing with Mono. Considering that their Windows Forms support is not finished, we don''t think that any of the Syncfusion UI products will work with Mono. ExcelRW and Grouping may work but we have not tested these yet. >> >>Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Suite. >> >>Best regards, >>Daniel >>Syncfusion

RA raja May 26, 2009 01:40 PM UTC

hi there

i am using SyncFusion v 5...

do you officially tested syncfusion UI with Mono ?

what is the progress on mono support?

seems its been a long time you commited that you will be start supporting mono but i am still seeing you guys are lagging on the same.

may i know the exact status about your mono support becasue we have a plan to develop a product using Syncfusion UI bundle before that i would like to ensure that latest SyncFusion supports MONO.

Eagerly waiting for your Supporting words :-)

Thanks
Raja

RA raja May 26, 2009 01:41 PM UTC

hi there

i am using SyncFusion v 5...

do you officially tested syncfusion UI with Mono ?

what is the progress on mono support?

seems its been a long time you commited that you will be start supporting mono but i am still seeing you guys are lagging on the same.

may i know the exact status about your mono support becasue we have a plan to develop a product using Syncfusion UI bundle before that i would like to ensure that latest SyncFusion supports MONO.

Eagerly waiting for your Supporting words :-)

Thanks
Raja

RS Ramani S Syncfusion Team May 27, 2009 12:05 PM UTC

Hi,

We regret for the delay in updating this.

We do not support Syncfusion with mono project as of now. We will update you if we start implementing this in future.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Ramani

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon