We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Not translating every words

I attached a file showing that I am able to translate some part of my code from English to Portuguese, but the text "No records to display" is in English.

I have the code below:

ej.Gantt.localization["pt-BR"] = {
    //string to display with dataSource contains 0 objects
    emptyRecord: "Sem registros.",

On the grid is ok, but at the Add Dialog Box is in English.

The other point is that I would like to adjust the width of the columns. How can I do it?

Another question, how can I deny negative values on numericedit column?

Thanks,
Otto Machado.

Attachment: Example_e1dc8192.zip

2 Replies

MK Mahalakshmi Karthikeyan Syncfusion Team May 29, 2015 01:14 PM UTC

Hi Otto,

Please find the response below,

Query 1: On the grid is ok, but at the Add Dialog Box is in English.

Solution: We would like to inform you that we can also reproduce the reported issue. We have logged an issue report on “Localization support for Gantt Add dialog predecessor table text”.  As of now we have fixed this issue. We will provide the status of this in one business day (01/06/2015).

Query 2: The other point is that I would like to adjust the width of the columns. How can I do it?

Solution:  We would like to let you know that we can resize the columns at run time, but currently there is no support to set the predecessor table columns width. Hence we have logged a feature regarding this.

A support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Query 3: Another question, how can I deny negative values on numericedit column?         

Solution: We would like to let you know that we set minimum and maximum acceptance value to the numeric text box by passing editParams attribute to that particular column. This can achieved with the help of “load” client side event. Please refer the below code snippet for details.

@(Html.EJ().Gantt("Gantt")

.ClientSideEvents(eve => {

eve.Load("Load");

})

//…

)

@(Html.EJ().ScriptManager())

<script>

function Load(args) {

var columns = this.getColumns();          

for (var i = 0; i < columns.length; i++) {

if (columns[i].editType == "numericedit") {

editParams = { minValue: 0, maxValue: 50 };

columns[i].editParams = editParams;

}

}

}

</script>

As stated in the above code snippet we cannot give more 50 to the numeric edit type fields as well we cannot give below to 0 to the same.

We have also prepared ah sample based on this and you can find the sample under the following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119247/ze/MVC09NewSample985506122

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this.

Regards,

Mahalakshmi K.

MK Mahalakshmi Karthikeyan Syncfusion Team June 1, 2015 10:59 AM UTC

Hi Otto,

Apologize for the delay.

Query: I attached a file showing that I am able to translate some part of my code from English to Portuguese, but the text "No records to display" is in English.

Solution: we would like to inform you that, a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this issue report. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,

Mahalakshmi K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon