We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Password TextBox

Hi,

I have a question, how can hide the text in my texbox for password; i tried to used: InputMode(InputMode.Password); but it doesn´t work,i would be very thankful for your help.

3 Replies

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team May 28, 2015 09:06 AM UTC

Hi Julio,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We are unable to reproduce the issue” tried to used: InputMode(InputMode.Password); but it doesn´t work”.We can able to hide the text in textbox as password by setting the property “InputMode” as InputMode.Password”.Please find the code for the same,

<code>

@Html.EJ().MaskEdit("mask").MaskFormat("99-9999-99").InputMode(InputMode.Password).Value("28972387")

</code>

We have prepared the sample based on this and please find the sample under the following location,

Sample: Sample
Could you please check with the above sample? If still you face any problem, please get back to us we will be happy to serve you.
To know more details about properties, methods and events of our MaskEdit Textbox Component, please go through the following API link,

http://help.syncfusion.com/UG/JS_CR/ejMaskEdit.html

Kindly let us know if you have further queries,

Regards,

Kasithangam

JU Julio May 28, 2015 07:19 PM UTC

Hi, thank you for the quick answer, but I forgot to tell you that I am using "MaskEditTextBoxFor<>" and the property “InputMode.Password" doesn´t work. I am sorry for didn’t giving all the information. This is my code:

@Html.EJ().MaskEditTextBoxFor(model => model.Password).InputMode(InputMode.Password) 

Regards

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team May 29, 2015 08:37 AM UTC

Hi Julio,

We are able to reproduce the issue (“InputMode” property doesn’t work in MaskEditTextBoxFor control”).A support incident to track the status of this issue has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents 

Please let us know if you have further concern.

Regards,

Kasithangam

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon