We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

All the syncfusion documentation is CODE ORIENTED???

All the controls from ASP.NET from Microsoft i can drag and drop and select the almost features from a menu, i dont need to code.

I only know a few code so the syncfusion documentarion is difficult to me because is all CODE.

Can i find a documentation from syncfusion with almost features wit menu ???

Thanks!

Jorge Luis

1 Reply

ES Ezhil S Syncfusion Team May 26, 2015 12:51 PM UTC

Hi Luis,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

In the design time SmartTag you will be able to configure the DataSource for the Menu control. In order to achieve the requested scenario to edit the other Menu control properties, we suggest you to use the Properties panel in the design view. Please follow the steps below for configuring Menu in design time without codes,
1) Drag and Drop the Syncfusion Menu control in to the Design page and select the menu control
2) Open the Properties toolbox for the control as given in below screenshot,

3) In the properties toolbox, you can find all the available properties for the Syncfusion Menu control.
4) To add menu items, Select the Bindings and click on the button in the corner of Items that will open a popup window to add Menu items manually.

To add sub menu items, select the Menu and click on the Items collections.

5) You also configure the DataSource for Menu using the DataSourceID and the Field bindings.
6) Server side events and Client side event for Menu control can also be configured using the Properties tool.
Similarly we can configure the other Syncfusion controls in design time using the properties toolbox. The SmartTag support to Edit menu items of a Menu control will be available in our upcoming Service pack 2 release for Vol1 2015 by the end of May.

Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Ezhil S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon