We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to detect Adobe signatures in PDFs

I am having difficulty merging PDFs containing Adobe signatures on them, and I am trying to figure out how to determine if a PDF has an adobe signature on it, without success.
Any advice?

3 Replies

KK Karthik Krishnaraj Syncfusion Team May 14, 2015 02:04 PM UTC

Hi Jobin,

Thank you for using syncfusion products,
I am unable to reproduce your issue with “Problem in merging Pdf document containing signatures”, I have attached a simple sample for your reference in the below link. please check with this and also provide us the input documents for which the problem occurs.We can check if the PDF is signed using PdfLoadedDocument. Please let me know if you have any other queries.
Sample Link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119140/MergingSignedPdf-1563922460.zip

Thanks,
Karthik.

SS Silvia Sasso May 29, 2015 02:35 PM UTC

I was searching for a way to detect whether a pdf document is digitally signed.
I noticed this reply and the mention of the possibility of doing this with PdfLoadedDocument.
Could you kindly explain the steps required to verifiy that an existing document is digitally signed?
Thank you and regards.

KK Karthik Krishnaraj Syncfusion Team June 1, 2015 12:27 PM UTC

Hi Silvia,

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Currently we don’t have support to detect “Adobe signatures in existing Pdf document”, and we have added the feature request in our database, we will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases and we don’t have any immediate plans to implement this feature. We usually have an interval of atleast three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity.We will update you once the feature has been implemented.

Thanks,

Karthik.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon