We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Tray commands

I don't see any classes/methods available for specifying printer tray commands; do they exist? What I need to ensure is that the PDF's I create do not contain any tray commands...
thank you.

3 Replies

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team November 1, 2006 06:24 AM UTC

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your interest in Essential PDF.

Yes. Currently we do not have any built in API for specifying the Printer tray commands as we do not have any library for printer drivers. However, Essential PDF can set security properties of Adobe which can allow/block printing.You can find the sample regarding security setting from the following url of your machine.
C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.3.0.30\Windows\Pdf.Windows\Samples\Grid Model\Security\EncryptionSupport

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Dhivya.

CB Chirag Bhagat May 7, 2015 05:38 PM UTC

Hi,

Is there any progress on PDF Library/componant? I am looking for PDF printing to specific tray of a printer.
Please let me know.

Thanks,
Chirag

SS Sathish Sivakumar Syncfusion Team May 11, 2015 01:25 PM UTC

Hi Chirag,

We have created a sample based on your query. Please find the sample attached in the following location.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119100/Printing_Sample173588081.zip

Kindly let us know if you face any issues in the attached sample.

Regards,

Sathish Sivakumar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon