We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Custom Adornment breaks curve editing

Background:
I am using an SfChart to display and edit a pressure curve used by some hardware. The user clicks a button to enter an edit mode at which time I make visible the adornments which they can use to alter the pressure curve. This works great right now.

The ask:
The designer would like me to make the adornments much smaller. So small that trying to drag the points with a finger is very tough.

What I would like to do:
I would like to use a custom adornment that has a large transparent target area (40x40) with a smaller visible ellipse (15x15).

The problem:
When I switch to using a custom adornment which is a DataTemplate with a Grid with an ellipse in it, dragging becomes nearly impossible. In the debugger I see that the DragStart fires each time but the DragDelta and drag end fire very rarely. If I switch back to a built in adornment then I see the drag events fire correctly.

Any idea what the issue is?
Thank you.

1 Reply

SA Santhiya Arulsamy Syncfusion Team May 4, 2015 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Gray,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have confirmed that reported problem is a defect and we have logged a defect report. We will include this fix in our upcoming service pack release, which would be rolled out on May 28th,2015.

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance on this.

Thanks,
Santhiya A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon