We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

'ScrollInView' and 'SelectedIndex' for GridDataControl

Hi ,

Good day .

For my wpf project, im using 'ScrollInView' and 'SelectedIndex', i able to get in sfDataGrid but i can't find in the GridDataControl .
Is there any equal function for 'ScrollInView' and 'SelectedIndex' can get in the GridDataControl ?

Regards,
Yap

3 Replies

GL Ganeshkumar Lingappan Syncfusion Team April 28, 2015 01:13 PM UTC

Hi Yap,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have analyzed your query and you can get the SelectedIndex by resolving the datagrid.SelectedItem and you can access the ScrollInView method using datagrid.Model.Grid.ScrollInView in GridDataControl. Please refer the below code-snippet and sample in the below mentioned location.

Code snippet:

var selectedIndex = this.datagrid.Model.View.Records.IndexOfRecord(this.datagrid.SelectedItem);

//Accessing the ScrollInView Method

this.datagrid.Model.Grid.ScrollInView (new RowColumnIndex(rowIndex,columnIndex));

Sample Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/118955/SelectedIndex588248002.zip

Please let us know if you require further assistance

Regards,

Ganeshkumar

YA yapwen April 29, 2015 06:51 AM UTC

Hi Ganeshkumar,

Thank you .

Regards,
Yap

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team April 29, 2015 06:51 PM UTC

Hi Yap,

Thank you for your update. Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Thanks,

Ashok

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon