We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to customize header bar in Metro themed GridControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

118935 Apr 25,2015 02:33 AM UTC Apr 27,2015 07:25 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
tttmack
Asked On April 25, 2015 02:33 AM UTC

Hello,

If I have a GridControl themed as Metro, then my header bar has quite a large height, compared to the rest of the rows, and it has a thick blue line underneath it.

Is there a way that I can either remove the thick blue line or change its color? Also is there a way that I can change the header bar's height so that it is the same height as the rest of the rows?
I'd like to be able to make these changes via code as opposed to in the designer.

gridControl1.GridVisualStyles = GridVisualStyles.Metro;
gridControl1.GridOfficeScrollBars = OfficeScrollBars.Metro;
gridControl1.MetroScrollBars = true;

See screenshot from your website:

Thanks for your help.

Vinish Kumar K [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 27, 2015 07:25 AM UTC

Hi Taylour,

Thank you for your interested in Syncfusion products.

You can customize the metro theme in GridGroupingControl, using this customization you can change the thick border under header row. Please refer the below code. And also refer the KB links also. This will provide more information about this. Please let me know if you have any concerns. We will provide proper solution on this.

GridMetroColors theme = new GridMetroColors();

theme.HeaderBottomBorderWeight = GridBottomBorderWeight.Thin;

theme.HeaderBottomBorderColor = Color.Black;

this.gridGroupingControl1.SetMetroStyle(theme);

KB link : http://www.syncfusion.com/kb/4494/how-to-customize-the-colors-of-metro-theme

Regards,
Vinish K.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;