We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Auto Hide Tab size

Is there a way to make the auto hidden tabs larger?  Our users are having lots of issues clicking them.

3 Replies

VJ Victory Jessie Selvam D Syncfusion Team April 23, 2015 10:41 AM UTC

Hi Henry,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We can make the auto hidden tabs larger by setting MinHeight in DockingManager.SideItemStyle property. Please feel free to update us about the issues you are facing. We have prepared a sample for the same kindly download it from the following link,

Sample: AutoHide_TabSize.zip

Please let us know whether the provided sample meets your requirement or not.

Regards,
Jessie

HH Henry Harris April 23, 2015 03:18 PM UTC

This actually doesn't fix our issue.  We need to be able to make the tabs taller.  We have all our auto hidden items at the bottom edge of the window and our users keep accidentally clicking on the windows toolbar instead of the auto hidden tab.  I tried to change the MinWidth property of the example you sent me but it makes the tab get cut off.  Screen shot attached.  

Attachment: Capture_46a7c778.zip

VJ Victory Jessie Selvam D Syncfusion Team April 27, 2015 06:06 AM UTC

Hi Henry,

We would like to inform you that we don’t have this support in DockingManager currently and so have logged feature report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this feature has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Jessie

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon