We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How do I toggle adornment marker visibility?

I have a xaml defined Spline series which includes a definition for AdornmentsInfo (the predefined circle).

I would like to add a button that toggles the visibility of the adornment markers but I am having heck of a time figuring out how to reference the AdornmentsInfo object that is in my series.
How can I get a hold of the current instance such that I can toggle the ShowMarker value?

The bigger picture of what I am trying to do is allow the user to put the chart into editable mode. So I want to show the markers and enable EnableSegmentDragging when they click a button. Subsequent clicks should take the person into or out of editing mode.

Thank you,
Gary

3 Replies

SS Suresh S Syncfusion Team April 21, 2015 11:00 AM UTC

Hi Gary,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products

We have analyzed your requirement, the adornment info object can be accessed from ChartSeries as shown in the below code snippet.

Code Snippet [C#]:

void Button_Click(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

{

var series = sfchart.Series[0] as SplineSeries;

var adornmenInfo = series.AdornmentsInfo as ChartAdornmentInfo;

}

The issue with dynamically changing ShowMarker property, We have considered it as bug and logged an issue report on this. The fix will be available in our upcoming volume 2 release

Please let us know in case of any queries

Regards,

Suresh S

GM Gary Montgomery April 22, 2015 05:13 PM UTC

Thank you, Suresh.

That did the trick. And for now I am reassigning the data source to get the chart to refresh.

SA Santhiya Arulsamy Syncfusion Team April 24, 2015 04:12 AM UTC

Hi Gray,

Thanks for your update.

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance on this.

Thanks,

Santhiya A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon