We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

RefreshLayout for Diagram LayoutTypes.HierarchicalTree

Trying to resolve an issue where the layout is not refreshing for a Node drag when the diagram has the Layout property set to HierarchicalTree in the Controller.  When dragging a node, the line connector does not follow and stays in its initial position.  I looked for a RefreshLayout() javascript call in your documentation I could use, but couldn't find anything recent.  Here is what I have below:

<controller.cs>
_model.Layout.Type = LayoutTypes.HierarchicalTree;
_model.Layout.Orientation = LayoutOrientations.TopToBottom;
_model.Layout.VerticalSpacing = 30;
_model.Layout.HorizontalSpacing = 30;
_model.Layout.FixedNode = "HOME";

The diagram responds correctly when the code above is commented out.

Thanks.

-Ryan Obbink

3 Replies

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team April 20, 2015 05:44 AM UTC

Hi Ryan

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are afraid that we are unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end. Could you please provide us more details such as dll version that you are using in your application or modify the below sample to reproduce the reported issue at our end? This will help us to verify further and provide a better solution to you.

Sample:http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/118875/layoutsample1956311219.zip

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Shyam G

RO Ryan Obbink April 21, 2015 02:34 PM UTC

Do you think this would be a .dll version issue or a javascript issue? We are currently getting our ducks in a row with VS 2015 for javascript and bower.  Also, with your example, are you using the latest dll's supported by Syncfusion for ASP.NET MVC?  If so, I will validate that I have the correct dll's on my side.

Thanks.

-Ryan

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team April 22, 2015 12:41 PM UTC

Hi Ryan

Thanks for your update.

Please note that your reported issue occurs in our previous release version 12.4.0.24 and we have fixed this issue in our current release version 13.1.0.21. so only we have requested you to provide a dll version in our previous update to reproduce the reported issue at our end. However we suggest you to use the latest dll version and script file ej.web.all.min.js file of version 13.1.0.21 to resolve your reported issue.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Shyam G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon