We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Wrong RangePointer when Scale Range between 0.0 and 1.0

Hi,
I've to show a (Cos Phi) CircularGauge with Scale.StartValue = 0.0 AND Scale.EndValue = 1.0.
When I set the NeedlePointer.Value = 0.95 and the RangePointer.Value = 0.95, I get this Gauge: (see Image below)
(Rim)Thickness are both 120. RangePonter.Color = Green and NeedlePointer.Color = White.

Bug or Feature  :)  ??
How do I solve this Problem ?
Thx
Helmut

3 Replies

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team April 16, 2015 09:10 AM UTC

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We are able to reproduce the mentioned issue in our previous version of Xamarin (iOS). We have already fixed this issue in SfGauge control (iOS)and the related sample with custom assemblies for the fix can be downloaded from the below link.

Sample Link: Xamarin.iOS_Binding_Modified.zip

This Issue fix will be available in our upcoming Xamarin SP release which is expected to be rolled out by the end of this month.

If the provided assemblies does not resolves your issue, please revert us back by modifying the provided sample to reproduce the issue and its replication procedure along with screenshots (if possible)? It will be very helpful for us to analyse on it and provide you the possible solution.

Please let us know, if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Nijamudeen M.

HL Helmut Lubik April 16, 2015 03:21 PM UTC

OK, now it works.

Thanks and best Regards
Helmut

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team April 17, 2015 09:53 AM UTC

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for your update.

We are glad to know that you have met your requirement. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Nijamudeen M.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon