We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

BatchURL not posting back

Hi, I have the following grid setup for batch editing but when I edit some rows and click 'save' the BatchURL action doesn't fire on the controller.  Could you let me know where I am going wrong?
Thanks.

@(Html.EJ().Grid<object>("DetailGrid")
            .Datasource(ds => { ds.URL(Url.Action("DetailSelect")).BatchURL(Url.Action("DetailUpdate")).Adaptor(AdaptorType.UrlAdaptor); })            
            .AllowPaging()
            .EditSettings(e => e.AllowEditing().EditMode(EditMode.Batch))
            .ToolbarSettings(tools => tools.ShowToolbar().ToolbarItems(item =>
            {
                item.AddTool(ToolBarItems.Edit);
                item.AddTool(ToolBarItems.Update);
                item.AddTool(ToolBarItems.Cancel);
            }))            
            .Columns(col =>
            {
                col.Field("Id").IsPrimaryKey(true).Visible(false).Add();
                col.Field("Number").HeaderText("Number").Width(85).Add();
                col.Field("ADate").Format("{0:dd/MM/yyyy}").HeaderText("A Date").Width(85).Add();
                col.Field("BDate").Format("{0:dd/MM/yyyy}").HeaderText("B Date").Width(85).Add();
            })
        )

1 Reply

PK Prasanna Kumar Viswanathan Syncfusion Team April 15, 2015 09:47 AM UTC

Hi Ian,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We created a sample based on your code snippet. The BatchURL is will be fired while saving the data and we were unable to reproduce the issue. Could you be able to explain in which scenario the issue is reproduced?

For your convenience we have created a sample and sample can be downloaded from the below link:

Sample Link : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/118838/Sample1961853203.zip

Please try the attached sample and still if you face same issue, please get back to us with a sample/ modify the provided sample as issue reproducible sample. It will be helpful to provide a better solution.

Please let us know if you have any further assistance.

Regards,

Prasanna Kumar N.S.V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon